Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
LiLI Database Content - UPDATE
The Idaho Commission for Libraries is pleased to announce that two more databases have been added to the suite of resources that will be available through the LiLI Database service beginning July 1, 2011. With the addition of a readers advisory service and an auto repair resource, the full suite of LiLI Database resources that will be available through the LiLI Portal and Idaho's publicly funded libraries beginning July 1st will be:
- NoveList and NoveList K-8
- Auto Repair Reference Center
- World Book Encyclopedia
- Heritage Quest (genealogy research)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library e-reference books
- Ebscohost, including the following:
- Academic Search Premier
- Computer Source
- Fuente Academica
- Legal Collection
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
- MasterFILE Premier
- Military& Government Collection
- Newspaper Source Plus
- Professional Development Collection
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- MAS Ultra: School Edition
- Middle Search Plus
- Primary Search
- Teacher Reference Center
- Vocational & Career Collection
- Business Source Premier
- Regional Business News
- Small Business Reference Center
- Alt HealthWatch
- Consumer Health Complete
- Health Source: Consumer Edition
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
Implementation Details for Individual Account Administrators
Libraries with current access to Ebsco (e.g. Ebsco's Auto Repair Reference Center), will automatically have the Ebschohost and NoveList databases added to their account authorizations. Using the administrative module, you should be able to adjust your profiles accordingly.
WorldBook accounts are in the process of being created. URLs to access the WorldBook databases will be announced as soon as they are available.
Gale Virtual Reference Library access continues as it has been.
Heritage Quest access continues as it has been.
ICfL Staff are working on adding the new content to the LiLI Portal. Changes at www.lili.org will take place there on July 1st. In the meantime, a test site is available at lab.lili.org. The test site may not be 100% functional as adjustments are made. Authentication errors within the lab.lili.org site do NOT need to be reported.