Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
LiLI Unlimited Open Enrollment - Enroll by May 20th
Each year libraries are invited to participate in the LiLI Unlimited resource sharing program. Participant membership changes can take place only during the open enrollment period. That time is now!
Open Enrollment for 2011 ends Friday, May 20th.
If you are intersted in enrolling your library as a LiLI Unlimited participant, here's what you need to know:
- Information on fees and the enrollment form are on the LiLI-U web page.
- Participants get unlimited access to OCLC's cataloging and interlibrary loan tools.
- All enrollment changes (adds or withdrawals) must be communicated to ICfL no later than May 20, 2011
- Participants pay an annual fee based on the size of the library. Annual fees are posted on the LiLI-U web page.
- Service for new participants will begin July 1, 2011.
- Fees are billed by OCLC - there is no need to send a PO to ICfL - and invoices will arrive in August.
- Training on using the cataloging and ILL tools is available at no cost to participating libraries via online workshops.
For questions about LiLI Unlimited, contact Networking Consultant Gina Persichini.