Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
Continuing Education Courses
The Idaho Commission for Libraries have purchased course seats through Infopeople. This was made possible through a grant provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, Library Technology Act.
To qualify to take these online courses, you
- Must work in a publicly-funded library in Idaho.
- Need your director’s permission to take the course.
- Have not taken a previous online course through ICfL (via Infopeople) for at least 6 months and have completed all the required follow-up surveys.
- Must be able to spend up to 5 hours per week on the course homework and assignments for 4 weeks.
After the course you will be asked to complete
- An initial follow-up survey after the class ends telling how you are going to use the information gained.
- Post a course artifact (assignment, blog post, newsletter article or other tool)
- A 6-month survey after the class ends telling how you have used the information in your workflow and how your patrons have benefited.
- Access to one 4 to 6 week class may be requested every 6 months.
Click on the following link to learn more about the classes offered and access the course request form:
Questions??? Contact Shirley Biladeau at email@example.com