Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
Promote the Talking Book Service within your community! Share information on the program with a brochure or display or identify organizations within your community who work with those requiring reading alternatives.
- NeverStopReading Public Service Announcement: Use this 30 second PSA on your website to inform users unable to read standard print about the Talking Book Service.
- Talking Book Service overview: Learn about the Talking Book Service with this PowerPoint presentation.
- Talking Book Service Brochure: Available in both English and Spanish, this brochure outlines the service and allows the reader to request an information packet.
- Talking Book Display: Spice up your display area with one of three eye catching displays. They are portable, fit in most spaces, and come with their own multimedia package. Even better, they are shipped free to and from your library. When requesting, please specify if you want the tabletop or floor version.
- Talking Book Service order form: Order your brochures, check out the display or request Talking Book player and books.
- Talking Book Contact Database: Identify individuals and organizations within your community to partner with in serving those requiring print alternatives.
- Press Release: Publicize your library's resources and services that are usable by those unable to read standard print.
- Talking Book Service staff presentations: Talking Book Service staff can come to your library to explain the program and demonstrate use of the equipment to staff, users, and community organizations. Contact Sue Walker to schedule a visit.