Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
Promote the Talking Book Service within your community! Share information on the program with a brochure or display or identify organizations within your community who work with those requiring reading alternatives.
- NeverStopReading Public Service Announcements: Use either of these two 30 second PSAs on your website to inform users unable to read standard print about the Talking Book Service:
PSA produced in 2013
PSA produced in 2015
- Talking Book Service overview: Learn about the Talking Book Service with this PowerPoint presentation.
- Talking Book Service Brochure: Available in both English and Spanish, this brochure outlines the service and allows the reader to request an information packet.
- Talking Book Service order form: Order your brochures, check out the display or request Talking Book player and books.
- Press Release: Publicize your library's resources and services that are usable by those unable to read standard print.
- Talking Book Service staff presentations: Talking Book Service staff can come to your library to explain the program and demonstrate use of the equipment to staff, users, and community organizations. Contact Sue Walker to schedule a visit.