Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
Eligibility & Applications
To be eligible for the Talking Book Service, a person must:
- Be legally blind, with vision in the better eye of 20/200 or less with corrective glasses, or
- Have a visual field no greater than 20 degrees in diameter, or
- Be unable to see well enough or focus long enough to read standard print, even with corrective glasses, or
- Be unable to handle print books or turn pages because of a physical disability, or
- Be certified by a medical doctor as having a reading disability due to an organic dysfunction that is severe enough to prevent reading in the usual manner.
The disability may be permanent or temporary.
Please mail, fax, or deliver your application to the address provided on the form. Loan Guidelines: conditions for using the Talking Book Service