Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
The LiLI Databases (LiLI-D) provide full-text reference materials in the form of electronic articles from magazines, professional journals, newspapers, encyclopedias, reference books and more. LiLI tools are free to all Idaho residents.
There's something for everyone for education, business, and recreation.
To start using LiLI, go to www.lili.org.
Learn to Use LiLI Tools
- LiLI-D Training Schedule
- LiLI Tutorials and Archived Training Sessions
- Get To Know the LiLI Tools - an overview of the different databases and interfaces
- LiLI Tools for Schools - an overview of the LiLI databases most used in schools
- Additional Training Links from the Database Vendors
- Order LiLI Materials online
- Create customizable promotion materials,
- Add MARC records to your local catalog, and
- Monitor usage statistics.
- Branding LiLI-D on Your Library Website - New content, with pre-branded logos!
Account Creation, URLs, and Technical Support Contacts
- EBSCO (EBSCOhost, NoveList Plus and NoveList Plus K-8)
- Gale Cengage Learning (Gale Virtual Reference Library, Chilton Library)
- LearningExpress Library
- World Book (WorldBook Kids, WorldBook Student, WorldBook Discover, and more)
Reports and Evaluations
The LiLI Databases are made possible with State funding through the Idaho Commission for Libraries, with additional support from Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant funds through the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).