Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
Stacks: View by Agency Name
To look at what publications have already been ingested into Stacks, Idaho's Digital Repository, please click on the agency name below. It will take you directly to all of the digital publications for that agency. Not all agencies are listed. If your agency is not listed and you would like it to be, pl;ease contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arts Commission
- Attorney General
- Building Safety
- Central District Health Dept.
- Commission for Libraries
- Eastern Idaho Public Health District
- Education, Dept. of
- Education, Board of
- Environmental Quality
- Finance, Dept. of (Financial Industry)
- Financial Management
- Fish & Game, Div. of Fisheries
- Fish & Game, Div. of Wildlife
- Geological Survey
- Health and Welfare
- Health & Welfare, Idaho Dept. of, Bureau of Vital Records and Health Statistics
- Historical Society
- Insurance, Dept. of
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legislative Services Office
- Northcentral District Health Dept.
- Panhandle Health Dept.
- Parks and Recreation
- Performance Evaluations
- Public Television
- Secretary of State
- South Central Public Health District
- Southeastern District Health Dept.
- Southwest District Health Dept.
- Tax Commission
- Water Resources