Idaho Commission for LibrariesAddress: 325 W State St., Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 334-2150 | In-State Toll Free: (800) 458-3271
Printed from the Idaho Commission for Libraries website: http://libraries.idaho.gov
Submit an Idaho Digital Publication
Review the instructions below, then choose your agency.
- Select your agency or parent agency from the list below. If you don't find your agency listed, choose "Other - not listed" at the end of the list.
- On the next page, choose a publication to submit. PDF is the preferred format.
- Enter the publication’s title in the “Description” area.
- Enter the URL in the “Message” area.
- Add your e-mail address and upload.
Select Your Agency
For submissions that consist of more than ten (10) separate files, we will be glad to accept them on CD. You may also email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any errors you encounter. If, in addition to the electronic format, a title is available in print, please send one (1) electronic and two (2) printed copies to: Idaho Commission for Libraries, State Publications, 325 W. State St., Boise, ID 83702 or through Statehouse mail. If you have a publication that is only available in a physical format, please send two (2) copies to the address above or through Statehouse mail. Visit our FAQ or contact email@example.com for more information.