Census 2020 is the first census to be taken online – and it is just around the corner! Come learn what your library can expect when patrons arrive to complete the Census, how your staff can answer their questions (whether they complete the survey while at the library or offsite electronically, by phone, or paper submission), and why a complete count is so important to all of Idaho’s libraries.
- Clear understanding of the Census with succinct talking points
- Broad overview of the survey content and insights on completing the survey
- Knowledge of how a complete count benefits local communities
- A set of FAQs library patrons may ask with answers
- Answers to your questions
- Carolina Valderrama-Echavarria. Partnership Specialist (Idaho), Community Partnership & Engagement Program, Los Angeles Regional Census Center, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lisa Egan. Access Services Manager, Latah County Library District
- Eric Suess, Director, Marshall Public Library