Attendees of this 45 minute webinar will learn about the basics of grant writing (the components, data sources and best practices) as well as specifics on upcoming ICfL-funded grants. Come with your big picture questions as well as your detailed, grant-specific questions and leave feeling more confident for your next grant writing adventure.
Currently open ICfL grants that will be reviewed include:
- Underserved Children: Welcoming Libraries Grant
- Summer STEM Grant
- Continuing Education Grants
- School Library Access Grants (Round 1 and Round 2)
- Summer Intern Grant
If you or your staff plan to apply for any of these specific grants this winter/spring, please plan to attend this webinar.
- Jamie Mott, ICfL’s Grants Officer
- Kristina Taylor, ICfL’s Read to Me Project Coordinator
- Jeannie Standal, ICfL’s School Library Consultant
- Randy Kemp, ICfL’s Program Supervisor
ICfL – LibEvents
Idaho Commission for Libraries