Please see the 2018-2019 CE Grant Guide for more details on this grant.
Group Training grants are designed to provide the opportunity for library staff to receive group training on a specific topic. Training may include bringing a trainer to the library or sending several participants to a training event or conference.
- Applicant may be a single library or a consortium.
- Participants may include staff or trustees from multiple libraries.
- Applicants are limited to 1 grant per State Fiscal year.
- Grant awards are a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $5,000.
- The applicant must match the award with 25% of the total training costs.
- Costs for food may be allowable when bringing a training onsite to the library.
- Meals/per diem is not covered if participants are traveling to the training event.
- Applications are due 50 calendar days prior to the start of the training event.
Forms for Group Training Grant Applications
Evaluation and Reimbursement Forms
- Group Training Grant Evaluation/Reimbursement Instructions
- CE Grant Evaluation and Request for Reimbursement (online request form)
- Form W-9 (Fillable PDF) if ICfL does not have the library in the statewide vendor system
- Six Month CE Follow-Up Grant Report (online form)