The June issue of The Scoop is full of summer fun. See who won the “Get Caught Reading” drawing, and check out the Bright Futures backpack sightings from around the state. Be sure to send us photos of your own sightings around town!
- Nick Madsen shares a “killer” young adult program
- Morgan Chevalley reaches out to Kindergarten students
- Erica Compton shares the Dia program statistics
- See why wordless books are better than chapter books for increasing language
- and check out some great audiobooks- June is Audiobook Month!
Click on the attachment below to catch the latest Scoop, brought to you by ICfL’s Read to Me program.