Review the instructions below, then choose your agency.
- Select your agency or parent agency from the list below. If you don’t find your agency listed, choose “Other – not listed” at the end of the list.
- On the next page, choose a publication to submit. PDF is the preferred format.
- Enter the publication’s title in the “Description” area.
- Enter the URL in the “Message” area.
- Add your e-mail address and upload.
Select Your Agency
- Administrative Rules
- Attorney General
- Boards and Commissions
- Building Authority
- Building Safety
- Criminal Justice Commission
- Energy Resources
- Environmental Quality
- Financial Management, Div. of
- Fish and Game, Department of Fisheries
- Fish and Game, Department of Wildlife
- Geological Survey
- Governor’s Office
- Health and Welfare
- Health Districts
- Historical Society
- Information Technology Services, Office of
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legislative Services Office
- Liquor Dispensary
- Lt. Governor’s Office
- Occupational Licenses
- Parks and Recreation
- Performance Evaluations, Idaho Office of
- Public Television
- Real Estate Commission
- Secretary of State
- State Independent Living Council
- State Police
- Universities & Colleges
- Veterans Services
- Water Resources
- Other – not listed
For submissions that consist of more than ten (10) separate files, we will be glad to accept them on a USB Drive. This may be sent to: Idaho Commission for Libraries, State Publications, 325 W. State St., Boise, ID 83702 or through Statehouse mail. You may also email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any errors you encounter.
Currently, agencies are required to supply two (2) printed (but only if the material exists in print anyway) and one (1) digital copy. Information on the print
material is placed on a master list; one is forwarded to the Idaho Historical Archives, and one to Special Collections at the University of Idaho library in Moscow.
Contact email@example.com for more information.