The Idaho Commission for Libraries currently has an opening for a part-time Studio Production & Training Specialist in Boise. This is a temporary position with a 9-month commitment. This position will provide support in launching our new audiobook production equipment and software and create a sustainable training program for future studio volunteers and staff.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Colleen.Clark@libraries.idaho.gov by July 11, 2021.
- Assist with face-to-face group and individual trainings (either in person or through video conference) of the new studio production equipment and software.
- Develop a sustainable online, interactive, and self-directed training course that meets volunteers needs.
- Create a Studio Information Technology Operation Manual.
- Experience providing training or interpreting and explaining specialized or complex material into information usable by the public.
- Basic knowledge of recording studio equipment and software
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to comprehend schematics and technical manuals.
- Ability and willingness to learn complex systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating system.
- Familiar with creating and publishing videos in an online forum.
- Experience with audiobook, podcast, or voiceover production.