“Say Yes to TBS” is a six month promotion designed to increase awareness of TBS in library staff, community members, and policy makers. Public libraries can register to participate in any of the following components of the promotion from October 1, 2017-March 31, 2018.
1. Library Promotion kits contains:
- Talking Book Service Brochure: Available in both English and Spanish, this brochure outlines the service and allows the reader to request an information packet.
- Application packets
- Buttons for staff
- Demos digital player and cartridge of audio books
2. Louis Braille celebration
- Share information about services for those with disabilities with Six Dots, a children’s book about Louis Braille and the development of the Braille writing system. Receive both a print and print/Braille copy of this title.