ICfL staff members have had their eyes out for relevant stories, tools, and tricks so you don’t have to. Enjoy!
- National Braille Literacy Month is a great opportunity to promote the Talking Books Service in your community
- National Mentoring Month
- Financial Wellness Month
- American Heart Month
- Black History Month
- Low Vision Awareness Month is another opportunity to promote the Talking Books Service in your community
- World Read Aloud Day is February 2nd which is also Groundhog Day
- Saint Valentine’s Day is February 14th and has rather gruesome origins!
- Cyber-Seniors offers free online webinars developed specifically for older adults
- Coeur d’Alene Public Library has an amazing Cut and Color Paper House take and make project. A great fit for all ages to do on their own, or together!
- Host a card making event for hospitals, foster homes, senior living facilities, military families, patients’ homes & more.