In this issue:
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Meet Debbie Kraft
- Eagle Public Library “Race 2 Read Book Club”
- Garden City Public gets grant for children’s books
- More people than ever are using libraries
- How state budget cuts will affect the Read to Me program
- YALSA Offers Online Learning to Serve Teens
- Young Readers Choice Award
- Best of the Best in Children’s and Young Adult Literature and Media Unveiled on January 26th
- Looking for books to celebrate winter?
- The Wal-Mart Foundation grants are due February 2, 2009!
- Upcoming Events
- Bright Futures Begin @ Your Library: Web 2.0
- School Library 2.0: From practice to practical
- The Future of the Internet III – Pew Internet and American Life Project
- Time to sign up for the 2009 Program!
- Mark your calendar to get involved in the project that fosters creativity and generates interest in reading and technology.
- Library Storytime