Laugh it Up! at your library
November 13-19, 2016
An annual statewide celebration of family reading.
If your publicly-funded public or school library is holding at least one event celebrating family, literacy, and community during Idaho Family Reading Week, you may register to receive paperback books and other material to hand out to families. (You will be required to complete a Final Report if you register for Family Reading Week. Data collected from these reports help us advocate for resources for Idaho libraries, so your help is appreciated.)
Registration has closed.
Submit your after event evaluation by November 30
Idaho libraries and schools have permission to use the following artwork as follows:
- For use in-house only (website, flyers, handouts, promotional tools, etc.). Cannot be used on materials printed or created by outside vendor.
- For use in Idaho Family Reading Week 2016 materials and promotion only.
- If you are unsure about the use of the artwork by your library or school contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other resources, with art work by Leslie Patricelli
- Postcard 6×9
- Spot art
- involving your Board
- motivating familes to attend
- holding successful school programs
- creating public/school library partnerships
Find additional Leslie Patricelli resources www.lesliepatricelli.com.